Our client is looking for a Personal Lines Broker who is customer service oriented. The successful candidate must be an exceptional communicator in both written and oral form. This technology friendly firm is looking for a candidate who is a great listener and has an exceptional eye for detail. There is an occasional work from home component to this job that would require the candidate to have something resembling a home office.
- Respond to new customer inquiries
- Service existing customers and make sure their expectations are being met
- Generate new business by creating a network of referrals
- Cross-sell products to existing customers
- Contribute to the company platform and provide feedback on what could be improved in order to help better service your customers
- Collaborate with the team in order to achieve the best results possible as individuals
Our client is a forward thinking Alberta based brokerage that is looking to change the insurance game. Through technology and attention to detail, our client is looking to revolutionize the way their clients look at insurance. They have established a work place culture that promotes positivity, and rewards hard work. Truly a cutting edge insurance brokerage, our client is looking to add another piece to help continue to work towards the goal of being an industry influencer.
You are an insurance broker who believes in providing the best service possible at all times. You earn your sales through building trust with your customers. This trust is based off your reputation and commitment to excellence.
- Level 2 Insurance License
- Comfortable adjusting to new technology
- 3+ years in a personal lines role
- Customer service oriented
- Passionate about making positive contributions in team environments
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-952-5077 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.