Our client is growing their team! During a time of growth, this is an excellent time to join. If you are keen to work for a National Insurance Brokerage with an entrepreneurial spirit and progressive leadership team look no further.
Well known brokerage with an exceptional reputation is looking to add a confident and personable Account Manager to join their Vancouver office. Competitive compensation and great corporate culture with unlimited career advancement potential!
An enthusiastic Insurance Professional with a minimum of three years experience handling commercial and/or real estate insurance.
You must possess;
- Level 2 insurance license
- 3 -5 years commercial insurance experience
- Must be working to attaining or already have CIP or CAIB designation.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work flow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the markets
- Provide advice to and knowledge to other Account Managers and Assistants.
- Train and mentor junior account managers
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of key personnel, trends, and pricing within the Canadian real estate insurance market
- Work with internal staff and clients to successfully coordinate the placement of Accounts
- Provide excellent customer service to customers, partners, and coworkers in order to maintain long-term growth and retention
- Negotiate pricing, policy conditions and terms with underwriters and reviews all quotations with recommendations as to the best options for price, coverage and risk alternatives and agency income
- Analyze and review proposals with the Producer and make recommendations, regarding the risk for the most cost effective and proper insurance coverage
Interested candidates, please contact Jen Duff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 778-383-9790 ext 103. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner