Warranty/Property Adjuster, Surrey
Join a progressive company who will invest in your future! The successful Adjuster will be responsible for investigating and evaluating home warranty claims to determine coverage available as per the applicable policy.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage claims as assigned in a timely manner.
- Investigate and evaluate all relevant facts to determine coverage as per the applicable policy.
- Evaluate third party contracts and/or scope of work in cases where the builder is unable to perform his/her responsibilities.
- Act as the primary contact for homeowners and builders / developers, and as intermediary between Homeowners and all other parties.
- Effectively communicate with in house technical staff via their reports to clarify claimant issues.
- Advise Underwriters of any information gathered which may influence risk assessment of a client.
- Adjust and document all claim files as per company procedures.
- Level 2 insurance license or commitment to obtaining it
- Driver’s license and vehicle
- Experience with warranty or property claims
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office particularly in Word and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- A good understanding of basic construction practices
If you meet or exceed these requirements and qualifications, please contact Affia at 778-383-9790 x 104 or email your resume in confidence. If you are already working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this opportunity and they will give you more details.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant who meets the job requirements and qualifications in a timely manner.