Our client is looking for an Account Executive with a thorough knowledge of the insurance needs of high net worth individuals. This role is centered around collaborating with the commercial lines department to identify, approach and insure potential VIP personal lines clients from existing commercial lines clients. This role will be filled with a customer service oriented broker who prides themselves on their combination of professionalism and efficiency.
- Focus on generating new business with high net worth clients
- Close warm leads from the commercial department
- Close self generated leads
- Maintain a current knowledge base of all our insurance companies products and services
- Provide exceptional customer service experience
- Respond rapidly to new business referrals
- Prepare accurate insurance analyses and quotations as required, providing exceptional insurance advice to clients and offering the coverages that meets their needs
- Prepare complete and accurate new business applications to be sent to the client and timely follow up for the return of the documents
- Utilize Agency Manager in order to optimize accuracy and efficiency
- Meet or Exceed new business targets
Our client is a highly respected family owned brokerage with a storied history in Alberta. As a brokerage, they pride themselves on their ability to remain one of the most efficient firms in the industry without sacrificing quality. Armed with extremely knowledgeable staff they are able to work as a team to quickly solve problems and meet their clients' needs.
You are a relationship builder capable of establishing a sense of trust early on in encounters with clients. You are a good listener and can communicate effectively across all platforms. You must work well within a team and be capable of both giving instructions as well as recieving them.
- At least 2 years' experience with VIP Accounts
- At least 5 years' of general personal lines experience.
- Knowledge of high net worth markets
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- Successful completion of CIP or CAIB program, or be working towards it
- Proven success in building trust based relationships with key business partners and clients.
- Demonstrated ability to close a sale
- Ability to effectively contribute to multiple projects and meet hard deadlines
- High degree of resourcefulness and flexibility;
- Experience with Agency Manager (TAM) and Applied Rating/Compu-Quot
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-952-5077 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com.