My client is a fast growing, exciting, forward thinking business looking for the best, brightest, talented insurance people to help us accelerate our continued growth and expansion. Our mandate is to provide our clients with the best broker experience possible.
This position requires a customer-focused individual that is a driven self-starter, highly organized, pays high attention to detail and MUST have a positive attitude. You will need to be comfortable working by phone, email, or smart phone and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. If you are a high achiever that is ready to join a winning team, then we would like to talk to you!
We provide a friendly, supportive team atmosphere where your opinion matters! You will be given the freedom to work independently - with support.
- Embrace the digital progression of the business – we’re on our way, but going to take it a LOT further
- Dedication to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Customer service and support of an existing book of business
- Thorough policy reviews
- Cross sell and up sell of current clients
- Taking and advising of coverage and policy changes for clients
- Accurate and timely completion of all required assignments
- Ensure accurate risk selection and adhere to underwriting criteria
- R.I.B.O license required
- Fully embrace technology
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Client focused attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Competitive / goal oriented
- People person
- Eager and quick learner
- Sense of humour – we don’t take ourselves too seriously
- Problem solver
- Independent / self-starter
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- College or University degree is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication – with strong telephone skills
If you are committed to excellence, believe you could be a valuable addition to the team and would thrive in a dynamic, creative environment of a growing business, then please email your resume and cover letter with references to us.
Interested candidates, please contact Otis Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, please feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner