Position: Group Retirement Specialist
We are looking for someone who is interested in an opportunity for growth, enthusiastic and with robust Group retirement experience.
- Primary responsibility for our Group Retirement block of business.
- This includes all aspects of managing this block existing block of business.
- Meeting with clients to review their plans.
- Ensuring all plans remain CAP compliant.
- Ensuring our standards are being met with each plan.
- Quoting on new group retirement business.
- Over time gaining insight and knowledge into Employee Benefit plans.
- Post-Secondary degree (preferred).
- CEBS and/or CFP would be an asset.
- Five years of financial services experience preferably in the Group Retirement area.
- This position will appeal to a person that is looking to take their career to the next level as this opening has the ability to lead to a senior position within our organization over the next few years.
- The candidate must be outgoing, professional and enjoy sales.
Interested candidates please contact Anna-Lisa Sippola at 416-868-6711 ext 237 or forward your resume in confidence to Annalisa@dgacareers.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.