A large, successful insurance brokerage is seeking a Commercial Account Executive for their downtown Vancouver head office. The successful candidate will be inheriting a book of business, with a focus on growth. This opportunity is perfect for those who are client centric with a strong ability to develop new business.
If you are keen to work for a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and an effective and progressive leadership team look no further. Compensation package includes benefits and excellent bonus structures.
- Build and service a book of commercial business
- Provide professional advice regarding insurance solutions to clients
- Take initiative and identify opportunities to improve coverage for clients
- Prospect new clients as well as seek out opportunities for other business lines.
- Nurture internal relationships, working with team members on referrals in order to generate new business
- Attend industry events and stay apprised of market updates
- Consistently display leadership qualities and mentor junior staff
- Minimum 2-3 years of commercial insurance experience
- Level 2 Insurance license
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with others
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills
- Must be a strategic thinker with a strong work ethic and proven sales success
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- A results-oriented professional with a strong work ethic
Interested candidates, please contact Affia on firstname.lastname@example.org or 778-383-9790 ext 104. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner