Our client is looking for a veteran commercial insurance employee who is confident working with large, and intricate coverages in the construction space to be their next Client Executive. The successful candidate will be someone who has established themselves as a trustworthy and caring insurance advisor capable of meeting the insurance needs of sophisticated businesses. Our client prides themselves on hiring the best staff possible so rest assured you will be surrounded by like minded individuals as you strive for excellence. Additionally, you will be working in a state of the art facility with all the resources you need. The company affords a great deal of autonomy so you can get the job done in the way that works best for you. Always thinking into the future, our client likes to hire people that they think could be eligible for promotion or partnership opportunities. This is not another dead-end role but a chance to become an influential member of one of the elite BC firms.
* Maintaining, growing and creating memorable client relationships with high level business management teams
* Developing and implementing a sales strategy designed to maximize efficiency without sacrificing quality
* Continue to expand your knowledge, understanding and ability to innovate within the insurance industry
* Act as a professional advisor to businesses that may be well versed or unskilled in managing their risk and insurance programs
* Provide high service standard expectations to prospective and existing clients
* Attend industry events and network in order to increase your reach
* Effectively collaborate at all levels within the organization
Our client is a progressive employee-owned insurance company that is constantly innovating and leading the way in both personal and commercial insurance. They understand the numbers involved in insurance but they are focused on the people. Management understands that without strong employees and without loyal clients they have nothing. They treat their staff with respect and provide the freedom for them to be able to service their clients in the best way possible.
You have dedicated yourself to understanding all aspects commercial insurance and there is very little in this space that you have not encountered. You want to work for a company that will appreciate and recognize your hard work by releasing you from the confines of traditional broker models so that you can better service your loyal clients.
* Strong computer, communication, interpersonal, negotiating, planning and organizational skills
* 7 - 10 years commercial insurance experience
* A comprehensive understanding of construction, surety and bonding
* Ability to create and execute plans
* Enjoy creating and building long lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with individuals of all backgrounds.
* Level 2 license
* A relevant University Degree would be an asset
* A CRM designation would be an asset
* A positive attitude and ability to work cohesively within a team as well as efficiently in independent settings.
Finding and assessing great people for the insurance industry is what we at DGA do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Jen Duff at 778-383-9790 extension 103 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.