Title: Risk Services Representative
Location: Work from Home (West GTA)
- conduct at premises surveys of motor carrier operations to assess current operations for safety consciousness and loss prevention programs and practices
- submit written reports of findings on a timely basis and coordinate follow up activities with our Underwriting Department
- assist insureds in the development and improvement of loss prevention programs
- design, schedule and conduct safety meetings and seminars for our insured carriers, their drivers as well as in industry groups
- provide support to insureds, identifying concerns or problems related to insurance activities and communicate to Underwriting Department for resolution
- collaborate with broker partners, identifying concerns or problems related to insurance activities
- promote company’s safety mission through involvement in industry associations and routine communications with all interested parties related to motor carrier safety
- maintain current knowledge of regulating agencies rules and regulations affecting motor carriers and methods for compliance
- Post Secondary degree/diploma or equivalent in related experience
- Minimum 7 years professional level experience in motor carrier fleet safety, operations or safety consulting to the motor carrier industry and/or as a truck insurance safety professional
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service philosophy
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Reliable, self motivated and self directed
- Willing and able to travel extensively
- Industry recognized designations are an asset: CDS, CIP, CRM
Compensation: Competitive Salary, Company Car, Gas Card, bonus, benefits, RRSP.
If you meet or exceed these requirements and qualifications, please contact Maurice at 416-868-6711, x 232 or email your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are already working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this opportunity and they will give you more details.
DGA Careers is Canada’s only national Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry, since 1986. Our deep industry experience, knowledge and strong relationships enable us to connect leading insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms with the most talented mid to senior level professionals for each individual leadership role.