Personal Lines Account Manager
2 years experience paying up to $55K
Their fun office environment and engaging company culture are built around our people. If you’re motivated, independent and performance driven, then they would love to have you join their dynamic team. With four offices in Ontario and their Markham location is the one that needs your help.
Our client is Canada’s largest independent insurance brokerages and we service thousands of clients across the country. They are looking to further develop our insurance team and want to hire the right candidate in their Personal Lines department.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Pleasant and professional telephone demeanor
- Ability to explain complex issues and concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Excellent organization, time management and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and decision making abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office & Excel
- Experience and expertise in operating in a digital environment
- Superior client care orientation
Duties Include :
- Renewing or amending existing policies for clients
- Maintain positive working relationships with clients and staff
- Discussing and assessing clients' current and future insurance needs
- Researching insurance policies and products
- Guiding clients through the claims process
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual needs
- Resolve policy/account billing issues
- Remain current on all company workflows and procedures
RIBO level I license with 2 or more years of experience
If interested in exploring this opportunity please reach out to Antonella Leone via email at email@example.com.