Our client is looking for a Personal Lines insurance professional with the technical ability and client service focus to be their VIP Personal Lines Broker. The main function of this role will be to follow warm leads and reach out to existing commercial lines clients in regards to personal lines insurance. As your book of business grows so to will your department and team and in turn so too will your leadership responsibilities.
- Growing a book of VIP Personal Lines Business
- Create, implement and execute operation processes and standards for the department
- Identify and monitor key performance indicators
- Provide unrivalled client service to c-level executives
- Compile and organize data so that it can be used as a resource for making decisions
Our client is a rapidly expanding firm that provides innovative insurance solutions to a variety of commercial customers. Their customer care has earned them the reputation as a top performing insurance firm. They pride themselves on creating a work environment where you can both achieve success and enjoy yourself along the way. They are a flexible employer that recognizes the importance of listening to their employees suggestions.
You have dedicated yourself to always achieving the highest level of client service possible. You understand that an expert level understanding of Personal Lines insurance is imperative to providing this. Your success rests on the shoulders of your ability to adapt to a diverse set of clientele. You are entrepreneurial by nature and embrace the challenges that come along with the rewards of growing and expanding a business.
- 5+ years in a VIP Personal Lines role
- Level 2 General Insurance Licence
- Extensive experience with TAM
- Experience interacting with c-level executives
- Desire to expand and grow a department of business
- CIP designation would be an asset
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-952-5077 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.