Our client, a progressive, large national insurer and top employer, is looking for a customer centric Adjuster to join their team! Based in Burnaby, they are easily accessible by transit and offering the opportunity to work from home up to 4 days a week! During a time of growth and expansion, it’s an exciting time to join! Core values and work/life balance are very important to this innovative organization.
Who you are:
You are a team player who rolls up their sleeves. You are passionate about providing the highest levels of customer service and going the extra mile. You are also mature, collaborative and organised.
- Handle claims from start to finish: full investigation, evaluation, analysis, negotiation and settlement of auto claims for BC and Ontario.
- Conduct claim investigations – liaise with all the stakeholders to evaluate the claim and negotiating with all corresponding parties.
- Evaluate liability, salvage and subrogation exposure and potential,
- Review and analyze losses to ensure file meets guideline criteria and determine proper kind of loss
- Maintain adequate reserves based on exposure and authority level.
- Client centric focus and providing exceptional customer service
- Meet/exceed key performance indicators.
- 2+ years prior claims handling experience – auto experience highly regarded
- Proven customer service experience – Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent organizational skills
- Post-secondary education/diploma
- Working towards a CIP or CRM designation an asset
- Positive attitude and big picture thinker.
Interested candidates, please contact Jen Duff at email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.