Our Client a leading real-estate company, are looking for a dynamic self-starter to join their organisation. They hold a stellar reputation in the industry and pride themselves on the quality of their properties, and moreso, their innovative culture and commitment to growth.
This is a rare opportunity; a junior role, with the intention to eventually groom this person into a Risk Specialist. There is lots of growth available for the right candidate, and this person but be able to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. You will get to work with Project Managers, Risk Managers, Construction Managers, and Property Managers.
- Co-ordinate the provision of insurance certificates from the broker and review for accuracy
- Work with Property Management/Insurance broker/Accounting to ensure all property information and named insured information is accurate
- Co-ordinate with internal team to obtain all information that is required for the completion of insurance applications by the broker
- Act as the central point between broker and internal team to ensure timely communication regarding:
- Review of insurance language in legal documents such as leases and contracts by broker
- Internal questions on Risk Management issues
- Purchase, sale or movement of assets i.e. property, dresses, art
- Status of Construction Projects
- Review of insurance certificates provided by Trades, Consultants and tenants as per contracts
- Provision of Insurance Certificates to Lenders, Partners, Trades and other internal parties
- Review invoices to ensure accuracy
- Assist with internal review of insurance certificates provided by trades, consultants and tenants to insure accuracy, completeness and compliance.
- Maintain database of all insurance claims and assist with internal tracking of claim costs
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and problem-solve effectively
- Proven capability in dealing with deadlines
- Dedication and relentless perseverance
- Proficiency with MS Word, Outlook, Intermediate to Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills are an asset
- Work towards the CIP is highly regarded
If you meet or exceed these requirements and qualifications, please contact Affia at 778-383-9790, x 104 or email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this opportunity and they will give you more details.
DGA Careers is Canada’s only national Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry, since 1986. Our deep industry experience, knowledge and strong relationships enable us to connect leading insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms with the most talented mid to senior level professionals for each individual leadership role.