Our client is looking for an Office Manager to captain the ship at their Drumheller location. This Office Manager will be responsible for handling staff and customers alike. From setting target metrics and training staff to handling complex customer inquiries there is nothing that this office manager won’t have the opportunity to participate in.
- Manage the day to day operations of the branch
- When required acts as a working manager
- Overall accountability for the financial results of the branch
- Coach employees to meet sales targets
- Handle escalated customer service concerns
- Promote a positive and inclusive culture where all can thrive
- Meet with staff one on one to review progress and plan for the future
- Handle a mid-size book of business
- Complete the onboarding process and assist with training
- Participate in the hiring of new team members
Our client is a regional Alberta based Insurance Brokerage. They are a reputable, sales focused, and entrepreneurial organization, known for their technological innovations, large market connections and exceptional insurance knowledge. You will be working in a vibrant, fast paced environment that strives to deliver excellent client service. The compensation/benefits package will be tailored to the successful candidate’s experience and strengths.
Who You Are:
Someone with a passion to see others do well and a history of motivating staff to create a positive work environment. You have some previous management or leadership experience and are well versed in personal lines and commercial lines insurance. You are looking for that next step in your management career but enjoy the client facing side of the business. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and engaging personality for this role.
- Previous management experience within the insurance industry
- Minimum 7 years of insurance experience
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Good presentation skills
- Post secondary education in a relative field is an asset
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills - the ability to motivate others
- Ability to coach and mentor a varying degree of experience with the office
- Level 2 License
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-952-5077 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com.