My client is one of Canada’s top MGA’s that is looking for an Underwriter for their fast growing book of small to medium sized enterprise business.
Title: P&C Underwriter
Location: Downtown Toronto
- Underwrite incoming new business
- Maintain existing renewal book
- Negotiate accordingly
- Ensure a high level of customer service at all times
- Monitor portfolio and broker results as required
- 2 + years of commercial P&C underwriting experience
- Post-secondary education
- CIP or current enrolled
- Strong industry knowledge
- Ability to work well in a fast paced busy environment
- Strong communication skills
- Very organized with strong time management abilities
Compensation: Competitive compensation, benefits, bonus
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416.868.6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.