Client Distribution Analyst / Administrator
We invent the new to help the world move forward. Combining powerful analytics and deeper insights with bigger ideas and innovative solutions, we free up our clients’ potential, thereby fulfilling our own. Take it seriously. Make it fun. Know it matters.
This role will provide an exceptional level of support to the CEO taking responsibility and ownership for a wide variety of administrative tasks, working with a high level of autonomy and initiative to ensure the maximum efficiency of the business area and executive role it supports. In addition this role will provide support to our client distribution efforts through analytics and organization of various events and initiatives. The ability to anticipate needs, think critically and offer solutions to problems is crucial to its success, along with an appetite for insurance.
DISCOVER your opportunity
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Being the initial point of contact and recognized go-to person for internal and external inquiries to the office, fielding non-priority matters and/or unconnected issues to appropriate personnel throughout the organization and ensuring all matters are dealt with confidentially and sensitively.
- Providing administrative support to the CEO.
- Assisting with research work, utilizing all relevant search tools to provide background information / possible options for consideration.
- Responsible for managing all administrative aspects and events for the Brokers/Clients distribution team throughout the year.
- Work with marketing on behalf of the CEO to coordinate all elements of internal/external events.
- Drafting, editing and proofing correspondence and producing high quality reports and presentations in line with specific requests ensuring the timely action of incoming requests and the maintenance of a professional image for the office.
- Working with others as appropriate to plan and execute all aspects of all management meetings and team events and meetings (onsite & offsite), including venue and vendor selection and task management, complex diary management, travel arrangements (as per company guidelines) and agenda formulation.
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously, making decisions as appropriate, escalating where necessary, co-ordinating the actions of others and following through on tasks in a timely manner. Tracking deliverables and helping to drive key projects and priorities to completion.
- Providing meeting support, including preparing agendas, minute taking, content production, co-ordinating preparation and distribution of reports and papers, and any other support that may be necessary to ensure the efficiency of the relevant committees / boards or management teams.
- Organizing and facilitating conference calls and video conferences with international participants ensuring that meetings are timely and technically supported.
- Providing extensive administrative support as requested printing documents, binding presentations, diary management, expense monitoring, email administration etc.
- Working with, and being aware of, highly confidential information (both internally and externally) and ensuring the ongoing security and confidentiality of such information.
You will report to the CEO.
SHARE your talent
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
- Proven experience of supporting senior executives in an analytical and organizational manner within a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Able to organize self (and others if applicable) including effective scheduling, prioritization and time management skills, completing multiple tasks to tight and differing deadlines.
- Track record of identifying and analyzing problems, identifying & evaluating options, deploying sound decision making skills.
- Strong attention to detail and data accuracy.
- Excellent calendar management skills with experience of coordinating complex executive meetings for global teams / working across time differences.
- Super-user with Microsoft Office with emphasis on Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & Excel.
- Displays a resilient and adaptable style, with a track record of remaining calm in demanding circumstances, adjusting comfortably to changing conditions / priorities.
- Passion for results; approach tasks and projects proactively and anticipate needs.
- Ability to think quickly, take initiative, make decisions with minimal direction.
- Collaborative approach - seeking input from others as needed to achieve the best result possible.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; displaying an awareness of dealing with sensitive issues and/or confidential information; discretion in dealing with people from all levels of the Company.
- Demonstrated career aspirations within commercial insurance.
FIND your future
AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals and even some inspirational individuals we don’t just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it.
How? By combining a strong and efficient capital platform, data-driven insights, leading technology, and the best talent in an agile and inclusive workspace, empowered to deliver top client service across all our lines of business − property, casualty, professional, financial lines and specialty.
With an innovative and flexible approach to risk solutions, we partner with those who move the world forward.
Learn more at axaxl.com
Diversity & Inclusion
We know that a diverse workforce and inclusive culture enable business growth and are critical to our success. That’s why we have made a strategic commitment to attracting and retaining the most diverse workforce possible, while creating a strong, inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and can contribute and reach their highest potential.
- Named to the Diversity Best Practices Index – 2017, 2018
- Signatory to the CEO Action for Diversity
- Signatory to the UK Women in Finance Charter
- Twelve Colleague Resource Groups around the Globe
- Robust support for Flexible Working Arrangements
- Enhanced family friendly leave benefits