Masters Life Insurance Agency Ltd. - Job Posting
Title: Group Benefit Claims + Life Department Support
Employment Status: Full-Time Employee
Location: Vaughan Office – 7501 Keele Street, Suite 400, Vaughan ON, L4K 1Y2
This position will support a dynamic team of Brokers and Client Representative in servicing a very active group benefits book of business. This individual will be responsible for completing group benefit claims, and providing administrative support in an effective and efficient manner. The successful candidate must be highly motivated and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. They will be part of a team whose core objective is to maintain a high level of professionalism while exceeding client expectations.
By joining our Masters team, you will become part of a rapidly, still-growing company that offers extensive training and frontline knowledge of the overall insurance industry. We offer a competitive, salary-based, compensation package including group health and retirement benefits. Choose a career with Masters Life Insurance Agency Ltd. and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions
Group Benefits Claims
- Prepare forms and correspondence to group benefits clients and insurance companies
- Assist with processing group benefit traditional and cost plus claims, as well as follow-up until claims are adjudicated
- Administer and maintain file storage
- Manage the day-to-day client calls regarding claims
- Assist brokers and advisors with client follow-ups
- Maintain and updating filing system for Individual Life & Disability Insurance, Group Benefit Insurance and Group Retirement Plan documents
- Provide various administrative support such as photocopying, scanning, filing, faxing etc.
- Help create and customize PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and Word documents to prepare for client meetings and conferences
- Prepare employee packages/kits
- Maintain office supplies by checking stock levels and replenish when necessary
- Ensure photocopier is maintained and stocked for daily use
- Perform other related duties and special projects, as required
Qualifications & Experience
- High school diploma is required
- Working knowledge of group benefits products is preferred
Skill Sets Required
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities
- Self-motivation with ability to problem-solve with limited supervision
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Office programs: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Accurate data entry skills
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful of clients, co-workers and Management
How to Apply
Please email your cover letter and resume, quoting this position, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Masters Insurance Limited is proud to provide accommodation for job applicants with disabilities in the recruitment process. For any questions please contact us at (905) 738-4164 x113 or email email@example.com.
For more information about our company, visit our website www.mastersinsurance.com.
To view our current job postings, follow us on LinkedIn Masters Insurance | Financial.