Our client Easy Legal Finance is looking for a Bodily Injury Claims Adjuster. This is an intermediate to senior level position accountable for the risk management operations of the firm as well as supporting the Chief Risk Officer. This is a 100% work from home role designed for someone who is self motivated and able to work through technical issues independently.
- Integration of risk management into strategic planning and work-flow processes
- Creation of policies to mitigate risk, as well as the co-ordination, communication and administration of those policies to the broader team
- Review productions with the experience and ability to assess claims, identify liability issues, determine damage quantum and provide recommendations on potential loan applicants
- Monitor the progress of legal claims that remain outstanding, where Easy Legal Finance Inc. maintains a priority interest
- Provide technical expertise to internal staff and external clients
- Liaise with the plaintiff bar including occasional office visits, attendance at conferences and public relations functions
- New file set up in our CRM system
- Record and maintain accurate information within the CRM system
- Some travel may be required to attend law firm offices
- Matrix accountability for functions within the Risk Management Team, for back-up, holidays and sick day support
Easy Legal Finance is a settlement loan firm that focuses on litigation funding for Canadians with pending injury claims. Headquartered in Toronto, Easy Legal Finance leverages its founding partner’s more than 20 years’ experience in the financial services industry to deliver fast and easy, unsecured, non-recourse settlement loans that directly address the needs of plaintiffs and their personal injury lawyers. They recognize that their team is their most important asset. It is comprised of committed, capable and compassionate people who apply their education and experience to the mission of the firm. They share responsibility, accountability and recognition through teamwork. Easy Legal’s success is rooted in how they work as a team.
You must be confident with technology and overcoming technical issues independently. You are intrinsically motivated and appreciate the privilege of working from home. Communication skills are a must as you will often be relaying messages between parties.
- 3-7 years’ bodily injury claims experience
- Ability to review and assess intermediate-level litigation files, analytically
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), customer service and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate experience working with Microsoft products, specifically: Word, Excel – Salesforce.com experience, an asset
- Willingness to adapt to changes in technology and learn the necessary skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional team player with experience in both leading and supporting a team
Interested candidates please contact Jen Duff at 778-383-9790 ext 103 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner