Join Gore Mutual’s Billing team and demonstrate your commitment to providing excellent customer service to our clients throughout the billing process. As part of this supportive and goal-oriented team, not only will you seek to resolve customer and product related concerns, you will also be counted on to further refine our processes and find new efficiencies in our system.
How will you make your mark?
Our Billing Representative provides support by phone to our brokers and clients from coast to coast. You will assist with telephone inquiries; daily deposits; credit card transactions; refunds; collections; Broker Account reconciliations; and other functions that meet the needs of our internal and external customers.
The skills and experience you need to make a difference:
- Post-Secondary education, or equivalent experience
- Proven history of customer service experience; including experience servicing Brokers is considered an asset
- Previous phone-based CSR experience is preferred
- Intermediate level proficiency with MS Office and Outlook
- Insurance industry experience considered an asset
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Sensitive to confidentiality
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills