Customer Service & Insurance Sales Representative
Top Insurer in GTA
voted best Employer in Candada
Opportunity to turn a job into a CAREER
The Licensed Insurance Representative is responsible for providing quality customer service, underwriting and sales to new and existing clients over the telephone.
What you’re responsible for:
- Quote and sell basic automobile and property insurance to clients in accordance with the sales quality call flow, sales processes and underwriting guidelines.
- Advise and coach clients on what type of coverage/policy would best meet their needs with some guidance as needed.
- Identify and make recommendations for additional products/services that benefit the client.
- Provide fundamental front line underwriting during client transactions and in determining whether a client qualifies for a quotation.
- Achieve set goals for customer service, sales, quality and productivity with guidance.
What to expect:
- This role operates in a call centre environment where a high level of audio and visual concentration is required for extended periods of time.
- Rotational shifts outside of standard business hours, Monday through Saturday.
To be successful:
- You influence change and are committed to continuous improvement, in order to exceed client expectations.?
- You leverage critical thinking skills to identify problems and proactively propose solutions.
- Your strong communication skills allow you to clearly convey messages.?
- You’re an effective team player who shares knowledge to support your peers.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience.
- Previous sales and service experience an asset.
- Working toward CIP designation an asset.
- Meet all provincial licensing requirements in accordance with continuing education in order to obtain & maintain all required licenses
- RIBO or OTL licence
If interested in exploring this opportunity please contact Antonella Leone via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.