Casualty Claims Manager
Our client is looking for an ambitious leader with all the necessary skills and confidence to lead a Casualty Claims team. To be the selected candidate you must know the technical processes of claims in western Canada like the back of your hand. You are expected to help the team exceed the expectations of the customers while ensuring that all the required procedures are followed.
- The Casualty Claims Manager is first and foremost a leader of the Casualty Claims teams based in their region.
- As a part of the leadership team you would work alongside other managers to help improve strategies that keep risk low while assisting customers with outstanding customer service.
- Inspire the team, and the individuals that comprise it, to reach their potential.
- As it is your team, you will be consulted on the training process and will be able to help shape your staff.
- You are the quarterback and the coach of the Casualty Claims team, and as such you will be designing the plan of attack as well as executing it.
- When there is a customer in need the Casualty Benefits Manager is there to breakdown their complex problems into easy to understand solutions that works for both parties.
- You will represent your department on special projects and have an influence on the direction the company takes.
Who you are:
- You can handle Casualty claims in your sleep.
- You have been around claims for so long that it’s harder to keep track of the years than it is to actually do your job.
- People look to you as a leader. When the going gets tough, the tough turn to you.
- You are empathetic and understand how to get through to the most disconnected of your colleagues.
- The amount of hard decisions you’ve made in your life has enabled you to confidently step in the direction you think is best even when the path has yet to be trod.
- When communicating with different types of people there is no message you can’t convey.
- Complexity only exists in situations you have yet to analyze.
About the company:
Our client is a nationally recognized insurance firm and one of the largest in Alberta. They have their sights set on major growth and plan to be one of the top 5 in Canada. It is a truly exciting time to join this fast paced and growing organization. They are trending upwards and credit their staff with spurring them on. They have concentrated a ton of great minds in their office and are looking to add another exceptional employee to fill this position.
Who We Are:
Finding and assessing great people for the insurance industry is what we at DGA do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates, please contact Kim Ehman at 587-952-5077 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.