HUB International’s vision is to be the leading sales and service organization in the insurance industry. HUB continues to grow and seeking a dynamic Account Manager who can manage an existing book of business. This is an ideal role for a strong team player who is detailed oriented, enjoys working with people and a commitment to deliver results on required deadlines. This role will require a flexible individual to adapt to the growth of the business!
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
• Managing all aspects of an existing book of business
• Ensuring new business and retention targets are met, including by means of re-marketing.
• Cross-selling other insurance and financial products based on the minimum requirements.
• New Business sales
• Upsell existing clients.
• Complete outbound calls as required for renewal review and special projects
• Respond to inbound telephone inquiries
• Prompt response to all customer inquiries by providing effective and efficient customer service to verbal and written inquiries.
• Resolving client concerns and complaints while ensuring that Service Excellence Standards are met.
• High School Diploma
• Minimum 2 - 3 years’ experience in the Insurance industry
• RIBO license
• Team player able to work within Production and Service teams.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills: written and verbal
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Effective organizational skills and time management
• Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word and Excel)
• Experience with TAM or EPIC an asset
HUB Total Rewards:
Monday to Friday Work Schedule Employee Discounts on Personal Home & Auto Policies
35 hour work week Education Reimbursement Program
Competitive Salary HUB Employee Referral Program – Award for successful hires
Paid Vacation Corporate Cell Phone Program
Paid Sick Days Recognition Programs
HUB Days – Paid Personal Days Health & Wellness Initiatives
Group RRSP Company Matching Program up to 2% of Base Salary Group Benefits Plan (Health & Dental)
Corporate Discounts on Gym Membership Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
Dedicated Personal Lines Trainer
• Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
•Integrity – doing things right every time
• Teamwork – working together to maximize results
• Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes
• Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International Ontario offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.