Supports the Trucking department in all administrative tasks for Account Executives and VP.
- Prepares new and renewal business which includes client letters, file setup, policy documentation, invoicing and financing contracts.
- Process certificates of insurance, liability slips, update vehicle lists and process abstracts as required.
- Process and checks all endorsement documents.
- Follow up for monthly reports, outstanding endorsements and ownerships.
- Setup and follow up on all abeyance items are completed in a timely fashion and escalates when abeyances exceed 45-60 days to dept. manager.
- Maintain up to date claim information as received.
- Scanning, faxing, photocopying and any other administrative support when required.
- Performs other duties as required.
RIBO License preferred or willing to obtain within 3 months
High School Diploma or Community College or commensurate work experience
CIP and/or CAIB designations or working actively working towards designation
RECOMMENDED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
Strong organizations skills with the ability to re-prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
Accuracy and strong attention to detail
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Willingness to work a flexible schedule, as situational demands dictate
Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel); Agency Manager (TAM) and other department-specific systems
Minimum of 1 year brokering experience property casualty products
At Baird MacGregor & Hargraft, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We are committed to providing accommodation to persons with disabilities. Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, or those needing job postings in an alternative format, may e-mail a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
Please email your resume confidentially to Janice MacEachern-Vila at email@example.com.