Senior / Intermediate Field Transportation Claims Adjuster
- Evaluate product liability claims handling experience in automotive highly preferred.
- Commercial Fleet adjusting for trucking
- Multi-line (emphasis on casualty) commercial general liability claims handling.
- Has auto injury, professional liability and structure/property damage claims handling experience as an inside adjuster.
- General liability, auto bodily injury and first party property claims handling experience, including field investigation through litigation; Product Liability and E&O exposure, and heavy litigation background with carriers, TPA, claims for self-insured organizations and IA experience.
- Carrier, TPA and self-insured claims handling experience, mostly commercial lines, including general liability, auto, product liability (including automotive product liability)
- 3-5 years’ experience with Commercial Auto Claims
- Cross-border trucking experience required
- Great communication, customer service and technical skills
I came across your profile while browsing through Insurance works. I am a Recruiter at DGA Careers and I currently have a couple insurance opportunities that I would like to run by you which may be a fit with regards to your experience.
If you are also interested in remaining updated about new opportunities or any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me or send me your resume directly to Otis@dgacareers.com.