Executive Assistant – Insurance
Our well-established and highly reputable client is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join their national Brokerage! You are an integral part of the team and will be responsible to provide support services to the Managing Partner of the division. You are polished, organised, and can provide support at executive leadership level. You enjoy being busy and thrive in a dynamic environment and don’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves and dive right in.
Our client is based Downtown Vancouver and offering a competitive salary to become part of distinguished brand.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating the schedule of the Managing Partner, calendar management (prioritizing functions, deadlines and appointments).
- Managing change and providing flexibility to accommodate changing client needs.
- Managing the Managing Partner’s expense reports ensuring they are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Managing all travel arrangements; coordinating flights, accommodations, car rental, dinners, and other itinerary specifics.
- Fielding phone calls, takes requests for meetings and coordinates various aspects of intra departmental communication as necessary.
- Generates and maintains presentations, PowerPoint and other reports required of the Managing Partner.
- Tracks team’s vacation and absences.
- Prepares agenda for team meetings, records and documents minutes and action items.
- Other administrative tasks as required
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 years experience in property and casualty insurance is highly regarded
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Resourceful with excellent problem-solving skills
- Professional and discreet
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others throughout the organization
If you meet or exceed these requirements and qualifications, please contact Affia at 778-383-9790, x 104 or email your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are already working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this opportunity and they will give you more details.
DGA Careers is Canada’s only national Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry, since 1986. Our deep industry experience, knowledge and strong relationships enable us to connect leading insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms with the most talented mid to senior level professionals for each individual leadership role.