Insurance Operations Manager
Based Downtown Toronto
Become part of a small team in a newly created, entrepreneurial MGA, committed to its staff's professional development and foster excellent work environment
- A ground floor opportunity to create and foster a cohesive team and promote a positive work environment while assisting stakeholders in building a business
- Influence strategy and growth by working with and reporting directly to Director in charge of developing the platform.
- Coach team to understand customer needs and provide exceptional service.
- Ensure team members process submissions, claims information, associated data, calls and mail in a timely manner
- Providing exceptional day to day service to each of our insurer, our underlying clients and our shareholders
- Flexibility to perform diverse tasks as are needed, in a small, entrepreneurial environment
- Promotes client loyalty through attention to detail and relationship building
- Accountable for leading/coaching and development of employees, ensuring a high level of employee commitment.
- Currently holds RIBO license in good standing
- 2-5 years previous experience in an insurance environment (insurer, broker or MGA)
- 1-2 years previous leadership experience
- A superior client service orientation
- Interested in new ideas, is a self-starter, able to work independently
- Likes working in a fast-paced, multi-faceted entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and time management skills
- Maintain a positive attitude and are a team player
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to change as required
If interested in exploring this opportunity please contact Antonella Leone via email at email@example.com or call at 416-868-6711 x 226.