Overview of Position:
HUB International’s vision is to be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
HUB International in Tecumseh, Ontario is currently looking for an independent Personal Lines Account Manager to support the busy account workflow of personal insurance accounts. This is an ideal role for an organized, customer focused individual with strong administrative support experience and ability to work in a team environment. This is a great role for someone strong with account support and on broker management systems.
The Personal Lines Account Manager is responsible for handling and completing service requests, processing client transactions, and selling insurance products within the applicable quality standards set by the company. The Insurance Broker is responsible for handling leads, identifying and assessing the needs of the client, providing guidance, and ensuring proper protection while maintaining an effortless customer experience.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
- Submitting requested changes or renewal information utilizing appropriate resources within the applicable quality standards set by the company.
- Sending proof of insurance and supporting documentation to clients.
- Assessing the needs of the client and apply sound judgment when reviewing, modifying, and adding coverage to policies while providing protection guidance and advice to the client as required.
- Actively pursuing opportunities to retain and account-round client policies.
- Providing claim counseling and assistance to the client within company guidelines.
- Maintaining and applying a complete understanding of the insurers’ underwriting guidelines.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of all applicable portals, customer relationship management systems, and policy management systems.
- Documenting all details of client requests and conversations in the appropriate system.
- Documenting all details of a client visit to the physical office in the appropriate system.
- Referring files requiring approval to the designated individual with recommendations for handling.
- Exhibiting accountability with regards to readiness in handling client contact opportunities, including following up within the appropriate time frames.
- Ongoing development and leveraging tools where available.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 1 year of insurance brokerage experience
- RIBO Licensed
- Broker management experience desired i.e. TAM or Epic
- Prior administrative support experience desired i.e. data entry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong organizational, time and client management skills
- Strong team player
- Effective communication skills: verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and in a team structure
- Strong initiative and follow up skills
Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
Integrity – doing things right every time
Teamwork – working together to maximize results
Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes
Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
Please apply directly to the role through the following link: https://hubinternational.jobs/tecumseh-on/personal-lines-account-manager/C63D8E6E98B341628DF4E4C48A5AE737/job/