The successful candidate is an established and experienced adjuster who is dependable and service oriented. They will have superior interpersonal, team building and strong organizational skills with a commitment to quality and customer service.
Provide customer service excellence by applying their Multi-line adjusting experience to all claims.
- A Minimum of 5 years of multi-line adjusting experience with 3 years of field work in property
- Full license preferred
- CIP Designation, or working towards CIP Designation
- Ability to work independently in a high-pressure environment
- Effective written and verbal communication abilities
- Computer proficiency with an ability to adapt easily to new computer programs
Kernaghan Adjusters offers competitive remuneration and excellent benefits. Career paths are provided for our professionals as we encourage continuing education and the pursuit of industry accreditation/certification.
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly indicating your location of interest on your cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Kernaghan Adjusters. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.