High Net Worth Broker, Private Client Insurance
Role is with one of Canada’s leading Independent brokerage and advisory firms. The role is with a growing, energetic and exciting organization. Our firm is looking for a creative talented and driven service represented to join our team.
• Responsible for the professional and knowledgeable servicing of clients’ accounts.
• Analyzes, counsels and recommends coverages with the highest level of integrity.
• Ability to convey complex, detailed information in a clear and concise manor.
• Highly developed relationship building skills with a focus on customer relations.
• Conducts a thorough annual client renewal review of all policies.
• Responsible for preparing summaries of insurance detailing insured assets and key coverages.
• Skilled in advising clients of additional coverages for upsell/cross-sell and identifies coverage deficiencies.
• Performs new business quotations and remarketing of existing policies.
• Skilled in negotiating coverage and pricing with carriers and responds to insurance company underwriters in a timely manner.
• Presents policy requests to insurance companies in a professional and timely manner.
• Assists the Practice Leader and Producers in preparing new business quotations in a timely and accurate manner.
• Reviews insurance coverage forms for adequacy and accuracy.
• Responds to client requests and inquiries in a prompt and professional manner.
• Assists and counsels’ clients with respect to claims and loss mitigation measures.
• Maintains all files in accordance Best Practices and assures timely renewal of all assigned accounts.
• RIBO licensed is mandatory
• 5+ years of insurance experience working with High Net Worth/VIP clients
• Knowledge EPIC is an asset
• Knowledge of Compu Quote, MS Word and Excel
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and strong proficiency in email communication
• Results oriented with a strong customer service focus.
• Ability to work effectively in an autonomous environment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with exceptional time management skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Knowledge of processing policies in Insurer portals, ie. RSA, Intact, Aviva, Economical
Interested candidates please contact Anna-Lisa Sippola at 416-868-6711 ext 237 or forward your resume in confidence to Annalisa@dgacareers.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.