TEAM LEAD, Kitchener
Location: Kitchener Department: Personal Lines
Contact: April Parlee, Director of Client Experience, firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an energetic, professional Team Lead for Personal Lines staff in Kitchener. This person will be a member of the Josslin leadership team, responsible for leadership and guidance through coaching in alignment with the company’s vision and values.
This person will collaborate with the Leadership Team to ensure:
- Departmental and strategic objectives are met and adequate service staffing levels are maintained.
- A continual focus on the quality of the client experience.
- Processes are continually improved and followed consistently.
- Develop annual performance plans and conduct regular reviews with direct reports.
- Apply a coaching mindset and invest in a continual professional development plan for each direct report.
- Work with the Director of Client Experience to ensure that departmental performance goals are being met.
- Understand and keep up to date on underwriting rules and protocols, communicating them effectively to staff.
- Organize regular staff meetings and coordinate seminars and training sessions for staff.
- Resolve escalated client service issues amicably.
- Assist all staff, supporting personal lines products with calls and workload when required.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Adaptable management style.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task between a variety of tasks, projects, and deadlines.
- 5+ years of insurance industry experience e.g. brokerage and/or insurance company (or equivalent).
- Registered Insurance Broker of Ontario (RIBO) License (preferred).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
The following additional qualifications are helpful, although not mandatory:
- Previous experience in a Personal Lines environment.
- University/College or equivalent industry experience.
- You hold an industry designation or are working toward one.
- Experience with Power Broker Brokerage Management System and Compuquote.
How to Apply
Josslin offers a comprehensive benefits package, including an attractive RRSP matching plan, a great office environment and working culture. Interested candidates should submit resume, including cover letter to our Director of Client Experience April Parlee, at email@example.com.