Physical Damage Claims Supervisor – Burnaby
Our client, an innovative and large insurer (consistently voted a top employer), is looking for a senior/experienced Auto Adjuster to join their team as the new Supervisor! Based in Burnaby right next to transit, they are easily accessible by transit and offering the opportunity to work from home 2 days a week! With a fantastic team in place and during a time of expansion, it’s an exciting time to join!
Who you are:
You are a team player who rolls up their sleeves and have demonstrated experience of mentorship. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and take pride in your work. You are passionate about providing the highest levels of customer service and going the extra mile. You are mature, collaborative and organised.
- Leading, coaching, motivating and providing development opportunities to a team of approx. 8-10 Claims Adjusters
- Working closely with the leadership team to understand critical business objectives and develop initiatives that enhance member & vendor relationships
- Provide input into training, procedures, standards and education in the department
- Ensure appropriate claims handling and resolve customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner
- Identification and elimination of potential exposures to risk from digital marketing platforms
- Conduct performance appraisals, interview, hire, and train new adjusters to the team
- Have obtained or working towards your certification in CIP or CRM
- 3 years insurance experience in Physical Damage claims
- 1-2 years leadership experience
- Completion of post-secondary education
- University degree highly regarded
- A proven ability to have a big picture focus, with strong personal drive to make a difference
- A Proven track record to effectively lead, coach and motivate a team
- Possess exceptional decision making, problem solving and negotiation skills
If you meet or exceed these requirements and qualifications, please contact Affia at 778-383-9790, x 104 or email your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are already working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this opportunity and they will give you more details.
DGA Careers is Canada’s only national Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry, since 1986. Our deep industry experience, knowledge and strong relationships enable us to connect leading insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms with the most talented mid to senior level professionals for each individual leadership role.