Personal Lines Account Manager/CSR
We are looking for an experienced, RIBO licensed broker to join our growing Auto/Home Department.
The successful candidate will have experience in Customer Service, strong written and oral communication skills, and enjoy working with a team of similarly motivated professionals in a bright, friendly environment.
Responsibilities will include all aspects of servicing a well-established book of business and helping it to grow by:
- Providing professional and efficient customer service.
- Answering questions and advising clients on any changes, claims or policy renewals.
- Cross-selling of mono-line policies.
- Remarketing policies when necessary.
- Updating client accounts on the TAM computer system as well as the Insurance Company portals.
Our friendly, spacious offices are conveniently located in North York, close to TTC and the 401. Free parking is available.
This is a full-time permanent position with excellent salary and benefits as well as the opportunity to earn additional income through writing new business.
We encourage and pay for all CIP and insurance related courses.
RIBO Licensed 3+ years
3-5 years Customer Service Experience
Proficient on The Agency Manager (TAM) system and Applied Rating System.
Knowledge/experience using company portals – RSA/Intact/Chubb/Travellers
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org