HUB International’s vision is to be the leading sales and service organization in the insurance industry. HUB continues to grow and seeking a dynamic Account Manager who can manage an existing book of business. This is an ideal role for a strong team player who is detailed oriented, enjoys working with people and a commitment to deliver results on required deadlines. This role will require a flexible individual to adapt to the growth of the business!
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
- Managing all aspects of an existing book of business
- Ensuring new business and retention targets are met, including by means of re-marketing.
- Cross-selling other insurance and financial products based on the minimum requirements.
- New Business sales
- Upsell existing clients. Place outgoing touch base calls.
- Complete outbound calls as required for renewal review and special projects
- Respond to inbound telephone inquiries
- Prompt response to all customer inquiries by providing effective and efficient customer service to verbal and written inquiries.
- Resolving client concerns and complaints while ensuring that Service Excellence Standards are met.
- High School Diploma
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: written and verbal
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in the Insurance industry
- RIBO License
- Team player, able to work within Production and Service teams
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Effective organizational skills and time management
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with TAM or EPIC an asset
HUB International Ontario offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.