HUB International’s vision is to be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most. HUB International has created a new role for a Director, Strategic Sponsorships supporting Ontario. This role is focused on targeted channel growth in Ontario based in our downtown Toronto HUB International Office and reporting to the Ontario SME/Programs and National CMO Leader. This individual will be a key relationship owner of our associations and groups. If you are well networked in the distribution verticals and have successfully rolled out a consistent and compelling value proposition to support sales teams, this may be an exciting opportunity for you! This is an opportunity to collaborate across key functional areas of HUB’s business. Benefits of being in this position include working for a top Brokerage Firm recognized as an Industry Leader and stewardship of our current clients and their members in leveraging HUB’s differentiating insurance solutions. This role is focused primarily on partnerships with oversight on proper positioning and marketing of HUB’s products.
The core focus is driving growth as follows:
- promoting insurance (Commercial Insurance, Employee Benefits, Group Personal Insurance) to members and clients. Relationship management, creative thinking on growth strategies with our current clients would be central to the role.
- – creating and implementing differentiating value propositions to our sales teams.
- – on existing associations and groups.
This role will partner with the Chief Sales Officer, CMO (Chief Marketing Officer), Business Insights and Office leaders to prioritize and execute initiatives relating to existing program penetration/cross-selling opportunities, as well as origination of new programs.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 10+ years commercial insurance working as an insurer and/or broker including programs development and management.
- Strong relationship management skills at a Senior level both internally and externally
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills at the Executive and Senior Management level
- Effective negotiation and communication skills up to the President level: verbal, written and presentations
- Research, project management and marketing experience
- Business development or sales experience
- Established relationships in the insurance distribution channels
- Strategic planning (communication, rollout and implementation) product development experience
- RIBO Licensed
Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
Integrity – doing things right every time
Teamwork – working together to maximize results
Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes
Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
Please apply online: https://bit.ly/2suXPJB