With over 140 years of experience, Heartland Farm Mutual strives to be the preferred agribusiness and rural insurance specialist. We are courageous. Our team is talented and dedicated, challenging the norm and striving to be better every day.
People come first at Heartland. As a result, our focus is on relationships. It’s all about delivering a genuine customer experience. We have a team of solution–oriented problem solvers providing expertise on our home, farm, commercial and auto products. We are currently recruiting for the role of:
Business Development & Marketing Manager- Waterloo
- Develop a strong working relationship with all our broker partners and create broker management strategies which meet the financial goals of Heartland.
- Develop and have a clear understanding of our broker KPI’s.
- Research and seek out profitable growth opportunities within the broker channel.
- Operational activities as they relate to our broker partners such as broker contract management.
- Lead corporate marketing campaigns, events and external communications.
- Responsible for leading and executing our corporate donations program (iHeart).
- Ownership of our social media platforms.
- Owning and promoting the Heartland Brand.
- At least 10 years of experience in a business development leadership role in the P&C Insurance industry.
- Good knowledge of P&C insurance products and the ability to analyze broker performance.
- Proven ability and expertise with executing modern Marketing and Branding strategies in the digital space.
- Demonstrated strength in oral, written and presentation skill sets.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be outgoing in nature with the ability to build trust and rapport.
- A company that truly values integrity, respect, professionalism, transparency, forward thinking, community and environment.
- Ongoing skills development with subsidies for tuition and professional accreditation.
- A defined Incentive Plan where commitment to excellence is financially rewarded.
PLEASE - Apply to this role through our website!
NO INSURANCEWORKS APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
If you have the qualifications we are seeking and would thrive in a work environment where you are valued and respected, please apply on the company website www.heartlandfarmmutual.com
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. (Only qualified candidates please. No phone calls. No agencies.)
A Place Where YOU Can Make a Difference! Proudly Canadian. Mutually Owned.