Our client is looking for a client focused Account Executive who prides themselves on their ability to provide exceptional customer service. The main focus of the Account Executive will be maintaining a high level of customer retention while promoting company services.
- Respond to customer questions and concerns.
- Analyze, Recognize, Advise
- Assist with renewals and acquiring client information when necessary
- Collect Underwriting information and review/follow up
- Plan and execute client meetings as well as prepare and carry out presentations
- Work with other departments to meet all the client's needs
- Actively look for ways to generate new business from new and existing clients
- Review and assess new applications before submitting to the underwriter
- Monitor industry trends and stay aware of relevant current events
- Make suggestions to the company on ways to increase efficiency
- Participate in company projects as required
You work hard to make your clients happy and take pride on leaving everyone you encounter with a positive feeling. You don’t have to be a hardcore salesperson, but you know how close a deal when it presents itself. You know insurance inside and out and can explain complex topics in a variety of ways.
- Customer Service extraordinaire
- Highly accurate and deadly confidential
- Presentation skills of a young Patrick Stewart
- Leader among leaders, yet capable of being a team player
- Can work a computer like Beethoven on the piano
- You know so much about general insurance your brain hurts
- Self motivator who is motivated by self
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-952-5076 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.