Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
Founded in 1997, Insurance Systems Inc. (ISI) has become an industry leader in technology solutions for the P&C insurance industry. ISI has evolved from a promising start-up to a company building and implementing complete enterprise solutions.
With a market-ready product in hand and many successful implementations on our resume, we are currently seeking exceptional people to join our dedicated team of insurance professionals. We are looking for the brightest and most creative minds in the industry to help us refine our craft; implementing ISI Enterprise, one of the most robust and feature-rich products the market has to offer.
Here at ISI, we pride ourselves on our strong corporate culture. Working as a collective we constantly strive to exceed customer expectations while creating an enjoyable working environment. We offer opportunity for professional development and advancement, health & dental benefits, performance-based bonuses, early start to long weekends and summer flex hours.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Quality Assurance Analyst to continuously improve our software product by ensuring quality and stability. Supplementing an Agile Scrum team, you will work with Business Analysts and Developers to review and refine requirements, build and execute test cases and liaise with the Automated Test Team to automate test cases.
You will help to further define and improve our quality assurance processes which we see as an essential part strengthening and maintaining our competitive edge.
The successful candidate will join our team in a full-time Senior Quality Assurance Analyst role in our Toronto office.
- Assist in requirement gathering and review.
- Define and execute Black Box tests plans for
- New product features
- Product releases (major and minor)
- Defect remediation
- Incoming production issues
- Regression purposes
- Contribute to continued improvements of QA processes to ensure a high level of software quality
- Communicate and liaise with various stakeholders to ensure features meet requirements
- Complete tasks according to project timelines/schedules
- Perform other duties as assigned and required
- 5+ years of experience in insurance-related software testing
- Solid knowledge of P&C insurance industry workflows and concepts; while claims and policy administration are both required, claims experience is the priority for this role
- A thorough understanding of software testing methodologies
- The ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail/strategy and creative problem-solving skills
- The ability to work in multiple projects and set priorities
- Flexibility with schedule required to accommodate off hour production releases
ISI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No agencies please.
If our company and this position sound appealing, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.