Are you a top Commercial Independent Adjuster with a following in the industry?
Our Client, a pretigious international independent adjusting firm is looking to add some top talent to their growing team. They only focus on the best and work on large multi million dollar commercial claims across the world.
- Based ideally in their new South Surrey location or Vancouver – while adjusters are encouraged to come into the office the employer is flexible regarding occasionally working from home, on the understanding they are still able to service their assigned territory.
- Handling a mix of Property, Casualty Claims. This will include aviation, marine, natural resources, technical and specialty risks, nmany of which are large and complex in nature.
- Work closely with Calgary, Toronto, NYC and London.
Candidates must have the following:
- An ability to hit the ground running – a BC level 2 license or the ability to obtain one immediately is essential.
- Minimum 5+ years commercial adjusting experience, ideally multi-line.
- Have a following and be well established in the industry
- Ability to bring clients and new business.
- Strong relationships with restoration and law firms
- CIP or FCIP preferred but not mandatory
- Strong work ethic
- No restrictions on availablity on travel and accessibility
- Entrepreneurial, empathetic and approachable nature.
- Have their own vehicle and a clean class 5 drivers license.
If you meet or exceed these requirements and qualifications, please contact Affia at 778-383-9790, x 104 or email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this opportunity and they will give you more details.
DGA Careers is Canada’s only national Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry, since 1986. Our deep industry experience, knowledge and strong relationships enable us to connect leading insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms with the most talented mid to senior level professionals for each individual leadership role.