Claims Adjuster, Strategic Products
Location: Downtown Toronto
The Claims Manager, Personal Lines, the main focus of the Claims Adjuster, Strategic Products is the prompt, professional and effective investigation and adjustment of specialized personal lines claims. As part of a dynamic growing unit, the successful candidate will also participate in special project initiatives geared to improve practices and efficiencies.
In compliance with established company standards and procedures, and in observance of superior customer service practices, the main responsibilities of this position involve:
• Full-cycle claims handling; from First Notice of Loss to final settlement and payment
• Appoint and lead experts in support of the investigation of claims
• Negotiate settlements and other challenges to resolve claims
• Interact with insureds and client companies to provide advice and guidance towards effective resolution of claims
• University Degree and/or CIP designation completed or in process
• 3+ years related work experience processing personal property lines (home or equipment) claims
• Capable of managing a large workload while working in a fast-paced environment
• Strong negotiation partnered with excellent customer service skills and relationship building skills • Ability to exercise good judgement and strong analytical thinking
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Proficient in MS Office
If interested in applying to this position please contact Antonella Leone at 416-868-6711 x 226 or via email at email@example.com.