Our client is looking for an eager and up and coming insurance professional who feels ready to take on a significant support position. The Broker Support Specialist will be the backbone of the team and be the one that ensures that the i’s are dotted and the t’s are crossed. The successful candidate will be one who thrives under pressure and relishes in overcoming challenges.
- Handling pink cards
- Policy checking for new business, re-writes & endorsements.
- Process endorsement requests as received daily.
- Process cancellations, non-pay notices & reinstatements.
- Letters for new business, cancellations & lost accounts.
- Enter policy info into system
- Invoicing agency bill accounts for endorsements & cancellations.
- Keep current with email.
- Promote the agency and insurance industry in the community.
You believe that the group is greater than the individual and can manage balancing personal and group goals. You are excited about insurance and want to learn as much as possible.
- Experience with insurance software
- Level 1 General Insurance License.
- Minimum 1-2 years of related work experience in the Personal Lines space of the insurance industry.
- Proficient at using all the products of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc…).
About the Company:
Our client is a family owned business with a strong commitment to their clients that has resulted in continuing growth. This continued growth means there are excellent opportunities for employee advancement within the organization. They place high value on continuing education and can be willing to pay for costs of CAIB, CIP and FCIP courses if the employee earns it.
Finding and assessing great people for the insurance industry is what we at DGA do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-702-5702 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.
Job Posting Details
Insurance License Level 1
Minimum Experience Required
3 to 4 Years