Business Development Manager
Are you looking for an exciting and fast paced Business Development Manager role?
Would you like a role with autonomy, where you are in charge of your own earning potential?
Our client is made up of a dedicated team of HR and health and safety advisors, offering employer resources to thousands of small- to medium-sized businesses. They have created a culture that excites people to go to work every day, feeling motivated, happy, and truly valued.
Reflective of the rapid growth that they have been experiencing and the ambitious plans for the future, they are seeking a Business Development Manager to drive the growth of the client base in the Vancouver territory.
What you will do:
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and developing existing relationships within small-to-medium sized businesses. A varied and engaging sales role, this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and hard-working individual to work with a growing business.
What is it like working in the Sales Team?
The Sales team are outgoing, tenacious and lively individuals who excel in a buzzing environment and bring a lot of fun to the business. You will also need a professional and pro
What you will get:
You will receive extensive training, a competitive base salary and an excellent uncapped commission and bonus scheme. You will bring a great attitude to new business generation and a professional approach to selling. You will have the support of a dedicated inside sales representative and between you; you will be selling the fantastic services our client has to offer in the B2B market. This is an exciting opportunity to build a career with a leading organization in the business services sector.
They offer an attractive, forward-moving career path that’s both challenging and rewarding. When they grow, their people grow too. With each win, they are able to work towards something bigger and better.
What you can earn:
- Excellent earning potential with Uncapped Commission + Car Allowance
- Base salary of $60,000, First Year Guaranteed of $85,000
- Endless opportunities and earning potential, with an uncapped commission structure
- Company Car or Car allowance
- iPad and phone
What are we looking for:
- Proven sales experience in the B2B sectors (industry experience not required)
- A mature approach to intelligent consultative selling
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and tenacious attitude and an unyielding passion for success
- Extensive social and business networks
- Target driven and total focus on achieving targets and helping grow business
- An outside the box, pro-active approach to self-generate new business through activity, referrals and networks
- Insurance experience an asset
- Active approach to work, as we are looking for individuals who can lead and use initiative at all times!
Interested candidates please contact Affia at DGA Careers and send your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.