Inside Sales Representative
Our client is made up of a dedicated team of HR and health and safety advisors, offering employer resources to thousands of small- to medium-sized businesses. They have created a culture that excites people to go to work every day, feeling motivated, happy, and truly valued. Reflective of the rapid growth that they have been experiencing and the ambitious plans for the future, we are seeking Inside Sales Representatives assist with to growing client base in the Lower Mainland.
Do you have a proven track record in Inside Sales and want to develop in a high-performing environment? Look no further…
We are seeking Inside Sales Representatives to lead the way in promoting Human Resources outsourcing solutions to small and medium sized businesses in BC. You will play a key role in developing new business opportunities. You will receive extensive training and will have the opportunity to build a career with a leading organization in the business services sector. Our client offers an attractive, forward-moving career path that’s both challenging and rewarding. They look at successes as a direct result of the people that work with them.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for experienced Sales professionals to take on the demands of outsourcing solutions. To fit the criteria for the role you will have a wealth of sales experience and be able to step into the Sales Representative role with confidence and a determination to succeed. You will need to be tenacious, manage your workload, and represent the company to the highest professional standard.
Insurance professionals with a Level 2 insurance license will be strongly considered.
How much can you earn?
The base salary for the role is $40,000 but you will have a realistic OTE of $60, 000 - $70,000 which is completely uncapped and very achievable.
- Working alongside a field sales colleague – you will be selling the fantastic services our client has to offer to small and medium sized businesses.
- You will schedule sales opportunities with business owners/directors to promote company services, and work with your Business Development Manager to generate a quarterly seminar plan to maximise sales opportunities.
- Your pro-active approach will come in handy as you’ll also be expected to self-generate new leads, appointments and referrals through day to day new business activity. This will also allow you to accurately build, manage and maintain your sales pipeline.
What is it like working in the Sales Team?
The Sales team are outgoing, tenacious and lively individuals who excel in a buzzing environment and bring a lot of fun to the business. You will also need a professional and pro-active approach to work, as we are looking for individuals who can lead and use initiative at all times!
What will you get in return?
- 15 vacation days, with the opportunity to increase to 20 days with the tenure in your role.
- Working with a fun dynamic team, and the opportunity to attend sales conferences on a quarterly basis.
- Uncapped incentive income
- Generous benefits package including RRSP matching
Interested candidates please contact Affia at DGA Careers and send your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.