Our client is made up of a dedicated team of HR and health and safety advisors, offering employer resources to thousands of small- to medium-sized businesses. They have created a culture that excites people to go to work every day, feeling motivated, happy, and truly valued. Reflective of the rapid growth that they have been experiencing and the ambitious plans for the future, they are seeking an HR Advisor who will provide professional, high quality and client focused HR and Employment Relations advice to the growing client base. You will be responsible for dealing with client inquires and providing advice by telephone, email and occasionally face to face.
Why Join the Team?
We are building a superb place to work if you love solving problems, enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning, you’ll love it. Your customer service and technical skills will be tested every day. There are endless opportunities for you to develop and grow and you’ll really make a difference to all sorts of people
- To actively own cases to resolution, building rapport and working relationships with clients on each interaction.
- To provide clients with supporting information/documentation to assist them in the advice provided.
- Be actively involved with on-going training, ensuring that personal knowledge of HR and Employment Law is continually developed.
- Refer to the Company’s internal training and legal updates to ensure that advice provided is legally compliant.
- Undertake face to face meetings with our clients as and when required.
- Working as part of an advice team and providing support and guidance to colleagues.
- Achieve six clear and measured KPIs to support our clients with exceptional good quality advice in a commercially focused manner.
- Keeping a focus on client contact, therefore advice provided by telephone will be a priority, support by advice via email when appropriate.
- Working within set SLAs in order to provide a first call resolution.
- To log all advice accurately onto the bespoke internal system, taking ownership and responsibility for ongoing cases.
- Follow internal protocols for managing and escalating cases where applicable.
- Review client documentation and provide advice accordingly taking their internal terms and conditions into account.
- Carry out other tasks that are deemed necessary to the role and overall organizational requirements to ensure Peninsula’s success.
- University degree in Business/HR/Employment Law or equivalent.
- CHRP/CHRP is an asset.
- 2 + years of experience in a similar role.
What you Bring to the Team:
- A commitment to personal development.
- The ability to motivate yourself and those around you.
- An enthusiasm for exceptional service delivery.
- Thrives under pressure and has the ability to multitask.
- A wealth of experience in the practical application of HR.
- Being a major contributor of industry sector expertise.
If you meet or exceed these requirements and qualifications, please contact Affia at DGA Careers and send your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this opportunity and they will give you more details.
DGA Careers is Canada’s only national Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry, since 1986. Our deep industry experience, knowledge and strong relationships enable us to connect leading insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms with the most talented mid to senior level professionals for each individual leadership role.