Over the last 179 years, countless careers have started and grown at Gore Mutual, and the next one could be yours. If you take pride in serving others, are driven to help people in need, and crave challenging work, then this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Our Associate Claims Advisors make a difference by helping people who are facing the hardship of loss and misfortune. Working by phone with our customers, brokers and vendors, you will investigate, negotiate and settle automobile related insurance claims. It’s a fast-paced role that requires exceptional customer service and attention to detail. This entry level position has great opportunity for growth and development. When you join our Claims team, you are not just starting a new job, you are starting your career at Gore Mutual.
- Post-Secondary education or equivalent experience
- CIP designation or actively pursuing it
- Strong customer service skills
- Previous telephone & clerical experience an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision
- Able to multi-task between a variety of responsibilities, projects, and deadlines
- Proficient skills with computer applications including a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills