We put people first.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity that will take your career to the next level!? Do you want to make a difference by helping people who are facing the hardship of loss and misfortune? Do you want to be the person who provides support & guidance, investigate, negotiate and settle automobile related insurance claims? Then the Associate ClaimCare Advisor role is for you!
It’s an innovative and fast-paced role that requires exceptional customer service and attention to detail. This position has great opportunity for growth and development. When you join our Claims team, you are not just starting a new job, you are starting your career at Gore Mutual.
- Investigate claims and determine coverage under a customer’s policy.
- Inform and educate customers about the claims process so there are no surprises.
- Process claims payments and ensure accurate notes within our claims system.
- Deliver exceptional customers service to our customers and brokers.
- Post-Secondary education or equivalent experience
- CIP designation or actively pursuing it
- Strong customer service skills
- Previous telephone & clerical experience an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision
- Able to multi-task between a variety of responsibilities, projects, and deadlines
- Proficient skills with computer applications including a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in joining our talented team, please apply online: https://www.goremutual.ca/work-here/