HUB International’s vision is to be the leading sales and service organization in the insurance industry. HUB continues to grow and seeking a dynamic Account Assistant to join our Personal Lines team based in Oakville, Ontario. This is an ideal role for a strong team player who is detailed oriented, enjoys working with people and a commitment to deliver results on required deadlines. This role will require a flexible individual to adapt to the growth of the business!
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
- Direct and Agency bill policy review and invoicing
- New Business Processing on Carrier Portals
- Renewal, reissue, endorsements, cancellations, reinstatements and New business reconciliation
- Monthly Data clean up and Expiry reports
- Maintaining follow-up on activities in respect to any of the above
- Prepare all letters and appropriate documents that relate to the above, as well as mail documents
- Reception back up when scheduled
- Work with finance department and personal lines dept. to review and correct commission differences
- Key new business
- Assist with monthly or weekly audits to confirm transactions processed correctly
- Other duties may be required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products in MS Office specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel
- High School Diploma
- Minimum One (1) year of customer service experience
- Previous insurance experience or RIBO license an asset
- A team player with a great attitude, self-motivation, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Effective organizational skills and time management
HUB International Ontario offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.