As a mutual insurance company, we’re here to help our customers in their time of need. It’s been that way since 1839, and our claims team continues to deliver on our promise of insurance. We are an ambitious, growing company, making investments in our people, technology, products, and claims service. This is your opportunity to take the next step in your claims career by specializing as a casualty representative.
Our Casualty Claims Representatives are responsible for the investigation, evaluation, negotiation and settlement of minor to moderate bodily injury claims, as well as property damage liability claims. You’ll have experienced mentors to learn from and the chance to grow your knowledge, develop your skills, and advance within the unit.
- A minimum of one-year claims adjusting experience preferred
- University Degree, College Diploma, or equivalent experience required
- Chartered Insurance Professional designation or working towards achieving itThe skills and experience you need to make a difference:
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation and decision making skills
- Recognize identical/repetitive problems and apply a prescribed solution
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good organization and time management skills