Senior Multi Line Claims Adjuster/Manager - Vancouver
Are you a senior claims professional who is well versed in multiline claims? Our client is seeking a career-oriented Claims Adjuster to join their team. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, handling a multitude of litigation and commercial claims ranging up to $2MM in value.
This position has responsibility for consultation and advisory services to management and staff regarding insurance, coverage evaluation and claims handling strategies, pursuing the recovery of costs and expenses incurred under various policies, and investigating claims, while identifying and preserving evidence and documents. Please note, this is position is not managing a team.
- Manage the claim from notice of loss through final settlement whilst
- Identify opportunities to resolve claims through non-legal means and recover losses to the company and execute the recovery plan
- Represent Risk Management at settlement meetings and instruct external legal counsel
- Establish and foster relationships with Brokers, TPAs and Insurers
- Facilitate stakeholder meetings to expedite claims resolution
- Oversee the financial aspects of the claims program, including reviewing and approving invoices, bills and quarterly billing
- Establish policies and procedures to promote effective and efficient claims handling
- 7-10 years claims experience handling end to end insurance claims, including coverage evaluation and multi-line claims
- Demonstrated understanding of the litigation process and strategies in litigation management
- Completion of CIP, FCIP, or CRM
- Commercial General Liability claim experience. Experience with the public sector is highly regarded.
- Technically Savvy and strong MS Office skills.
- Demonstrated negotiation and analytical skills with proven ability to collaborate, engage and influence insurers to resolve and finalize claims
- Self-sufficient, self-motivated to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities
Finding and assessing great people for the insurance industry is what we at DGA do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates, please contact Affia at Affia@dgacareers.com or 778-383-9790 ext 104. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.