We hire people who use their skills and passion at work because our customers deserve to interact with us at our best. They trust us to help and understand what they're going through, and we take pride in coming through for them. If you're up for the task, we're interested in you.
Choose a career with Desjardins and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction.
- Effectively communicating Insurance products to clients
- Meet deadlines with accuracy and thoroughness
- Knowledge of Insurance products and how they help people manage their risks
- Reaching monthly sales targets
Qualifications and Experience
- OTL and/or LLQP License preferred but not required at the time of interview
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Sales experience preferred but not required
- Excellent communication, written, verbal and listening skills
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and enthusiastic
- Diligent and hardworking
- Proactive in problem solving
- Ability to work in a team environment
Benefits of Working with Us
- Competitive Salary
- Work-life Balance
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Flexible start times
- Abundance of growth opportunities
- Year End bonuses
- Course and exam fees reimbursed after successful completion of 1 year of employment
Are you customer-focused, high energy, and results oriented? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, then working for a Desjardins Agent is the career for you! Desjardins is a leading provider of Auto, Home and Life insurance as well as Financial services in Canada, with the passion to become the customer's first and best choice in the products and services we provide. Training provided for the licensed candidate. This is a Full-time position within a Desjardins Insurance Agency in Burlington.
We offer a challenging and rewarding environment with competitive compensation. Starting salary of $45,000 per year with a generous commission package. First year employees should reach if not exceed $20,000 in additional commission on top of base salary.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted