Title: Commercial Lines Account Manager (programs)
- Work with the program team to maintain renewal list, prepare pre-renewal materials, review renewal applications, quote premiums, and update information.
- Prepare binders, bind coverage and issued documentation.
- Prepare premium financing quotes & contracts
- Respond to client inquiries & requests
- Correspond with commercial insurance underwriters
- Correspond with program associations & secretariats
- Respond to underwriting queries
- Reconciliation of monthly bordereaux
- Facilitate premium payments
- Arrange service meetings with Producers and Account Administrators
- Help to devise more innovative & technologically sound solutions to existing workflows
- Must be RIBO licensed
- Minimum 3 years of commercial insurance experience
- Experience with professional liability including E&O
- TAM experience is preferred
- Good MS Office skills
- CAIB or CRM is n assets
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks
- Enjoy working as part of a team with a positive attitude
- Good communications skills
Compensation: Competitive Salary, Benefits, Pension…
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416.868.6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavor to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.